FOTD : Zombie Bombshell

Words!

Oh my, I've been so running out of words lately. :/ I'm just going to tell a little story.


So i did this look actually after i read a tweet about the movie "Mean Girls". It was a teen comedy back at 2004. I remember watching it while i was still a college student, and i was saying to myself oh my i know that kind of girl, that mean girl! At that moment i was thankful i already pass high school, no such thing as "the Plastics" existed anymore.

Turns out i was wrong.

I've met many many mean people nowadays, and some with attitude like Regina George, pretty face with no heart. They're obviously aware of their good-lookingness and put it on top of anything else, these people attacks others insecurities and conceal it with a fake smile and a psychotic laugh ; " Oh it's just a joke..." they say.

I guess some bully remains bully. They try to eat other people's happiness and turn them into none other than hateful human being, like themselves. Sounds bitter, but it's true for me.

So that's kinda what inspired this look, a bombshell with no heart; Zombie Bombshell.


I was actually going to do half pretty-half zombie, but got carried away, hahahaha *doh* :'D

love this one :D
The circle lenses was made by Photoshop, hehe. I wish i had one like that, though. It'll be cool :)


What i did:
I apply Snazaroo Face Paint in white all over my face and neck, then layer it with Viva's Green Cream eyeshadow. The gash wound is made using Snazaroo's Special FX Kit, and then i apply tiny pieces of wire. The rest is done using eyeshadows, mascaras, liners and lipstick. :)

FACE:
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in White
Viva Cream Eyeshadow Hijau
Snazaroo Special FX Kit : Wax, Pressed Blood, Fake Blood. <--- click to see the review

EYE:
Sleek Snapshots Eyeshadow Palette : Purple Haze
Too Faced Matte Palette : Vintage Violet
Too Faced Matte Palette : Pebbles and Midnight for Brows
PAC 48 Eyeshadow Palette : Red
MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L
Urban Decay Crave Eyeshadow
Too Faced LashGasm Mascara

Lips :
Rimmel Apocalips Big Bang
Fake Blood
Urban Decay Crave Eyeshadow 
Too Faced Matte Palette : Vintage Violet

That's it! Happy Halloween Cantiks! Have Fun :)


Kiss kiss,

Merilla.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cara Membuat Kalung Kerah Manik-manik

Pink + Gold Arabian Inspired Look (FOTD + New Video!)

4 Standar Kecantikan Aneh Di Dunia