FOTD: Lolita

Hello Beauties..!

Here it is another #Looxchallenge makeup entry :)



The theme is Lolita. I take it as dollish/childish look, if you google about Lolita makeup you'll find that this is a makeup look that's famously known coming from Japan. There's many kind of lolita, e.g Princess Lolita, Punk Lolita, Classic Lolita, etc etc. Honestly, I don't know which one i'm doing (which is silly).

I wish i had more time to design this look, i didn't even get to make costume/ headpiece this time *sad*. As you can see, my headpiece is from my Emily Corpse Bride look, haha. :D

My inspirations coming from romantic doll. I was googling about vintage doll then it leads me to handmade Emo/Romantic Asian Doll :

source

source

source
Super-cute isn't it?



This is how i do the makeup:

Basically, i cover my eyebrows with glue and concealer and whiten my skin using liquid and  powder foundation. I do my eyes first as i'm afraid if i make mistake it's going to be harder to correct since i'm using a very light foundation.

The makeup i used here is very similar to my Winter in Tokyo Look. Only i use different upper falsies and eyeshadow palette, i also thicken the foundation coverage as I'm looking for that doll skin finish.

And here's the finished look.


Tadaaa!!

I wish i had fake bangs :)

Products i use:
-Glue Stick
-Benefit Porefessional
-NYX white eyeshadow base
-Benefit Erase Paste 2 Medium
-Revlon Photoready Concealer Light-Medium
-Revlon New Complexion 01 Ivory
-Everyday Minerals Matte Base in Fair Neutral
-MUFE HD Blush as eyeshadow base
-MUA Poptastic Palette shade Red
-MUA Glamour Days Palette shade matte pink, taupe, dark brown & shimmer white.
-PAC 48 color Eyeshadow Palette shade Brick Orange&Red
-MUA Blusher shade 4 as eyeshadow & blusher
-Wardah Eyeliner Pencil in White
-Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel liner
-Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick 435 Love That Pink
-Revlon Colorstay Lipstick 245 Creamy Coral
-PAC Aquashine Clear Lipgloss
-Falsies; Meteora BK08 (upper), Ardell -miss the code- (lower)

Ok, now i think it's already time for.....................PICTURE SPAMMING!!! :))








Smoochie Lolita

Oops, bare hands alert! :))


Mommyyy......

Hope you enjoy that ;).

Here's one last picture just in case you're still wanting for more, haha.


Thanks for reading Beauties..


Xoxo,


Merilla.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cara Membuat Kalung Kerah Manik-manik

Pink + Gold Arabian Inspired Look (FOTD + New Video!)

4 Standar Kecantikan Aneh Di Dunia